OAKLAND - Vintage 90s Carhartt Acid Washed Blanket Lined Chore Coat - Black, White - Unisex XL
If you're following @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "OAKLAND."
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
Measurements & Details
- Unisex XL
- Blanket lined chore coat in black with acid washing in white/tan
- Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 31.5 in / 80 cm
- Chest (Pit to pit): 26 in / 66 cm
- Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 27 in / 69 cm
- Pit to bottom hem: 20 in / 51 cm
- Excellent vintage condition (mid-90s)
- All original and intact Carhartt patches, buttons, and union tags
- Four front pockets, one inner safety pocket
- Union milled by United Garment Workers of America and sewn at Carhartt, Inc. in - Dearborn, Michigan, USA
- One previous owner in Oakland, California, USA
- Restored and acid washed in-house at Gold Coast Dyes in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA