HOUSTON - Vintage 80s Carhartt Acid Washed Blanket Lined Chore Coat - Tan, Beige - Unisex Small
If you're following @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "HOUSTON."
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
- Chest (Pit to pit): 23 in / 58 cm
- Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 23 in / 58 cm
- Pit to bottom hem: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Excellent vintage condition (mid-80s)
- All original and intact Carhartt patches, buttons, and union tags
- Four front pockets, one inner safety pocket
- Union milled by United Garment Workers of America and sewn at Carhartt, Inc. in - Dearborn, Michigan, USA
- One previous owner in Houston, Texas, USA
- Restored and acid washed in-house at Gold Coast Dyes in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA