CORPUS CHRISTI - Vintage 80s Carhartt Acid Washed Blanket Lined Chore Coat - Tan, Beige - Unisex Small
If you're following @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "CORPUS CHRISTI."
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
- Unisex Small- Blanket lined chore coat in tan with acid washing in white/tan
- Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 26 in / 66 cm
- Chest (Pit to pit): 21.5 in / 54 cm
- Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 22 in / 56 cm
- Pit to bottom hem: 16 in / 41 cm
- Excellent vintage condition (mid-80s)
- All original and intact Carhartt patches, buttons, and union tags
- Two front pockets, one inner safety pocket
- Union milled by United Garment Workers of America and sewn at Carhartt, Inc. in Dearborn, Michigan, USA
- One previous owner in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Restored and acid washed in-house at Gold Coast Dyes in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA