OREGON - Vintage Y2K Carhartt Acid Washed Blanket Lined Barn Coat - Faded Brown, Charcoal Gray - Unisex Large
Sale Sold out
Regular price $215.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
If you follow @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "Oregon."
Vintage Y2K Carhartt Blanket-Lined Barn Coat in classic Carhartt "duck" canvas. Chocolate brown corduroy collar. Once chocolate brown, the outside of the coat now has a great vintage patina after years of wear. Restored to near-original condition, and given a second life with a light acid washing in charcoal gray.
Quick Fit Guide:
- Unisex Large
- This coat is meant to have an oversized look
- Will fit a standard men's Medium, and women's sizes 6-12
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
- Tagged as unisex Large
- Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 32 in / 81 cm
- Chest (Pit to pit): 26 in / 66 cm
- Pit to bottom hem: 21 in / 53.5 cm
- Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26 in / 66 cm
Condition & Provenance:
- Excellent vintage condition
- Intact and fully functional original Carhartt brass buttons, zippers, and snaps
- Two front pockets, inner zippered security pocket, inner security pocket
- Front snap pockets, seat flaps, hidden drawstring, two security pockets
- Intact tags; milled at Carhartt, Inc. in Dearborn, Michigan, USA; assembled at the Carhartt factory in Pénjamo, Mexico in April 2002
- One previous owner in Oregon, USA
- Restored and acid washed by Gold Coast Dyes in Connecticut, USA
Fabric Details, Features, & Care:
- Outer color: Faded chocolate brown; acid washing in charcoal gray
- Outer shell: 100% cotton canvas. No rips, stains, or tears.
- Inner color: Brown, tan, and olive plaid
- Inner lining: 100% nylon blanket lining throughout body and sleeves. Fully intact with some pilling.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang drying preferred