SAN DIEGO 2 - Vintage 80s Carhartt Acid Washed Fire Lined Chore Coat - Tan, Beige - Unisex Large
If you're following @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "SAN DIEGO 2."
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
- Unisex Large
- Red fire lined chore coat in tan with acid washing in white/tan
- Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 28 in / 71 cm
- Chest (Pit to pit): 26 in / 66 cm
- Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 24 in / 61 cm
- Pit to bottom hem: 15 in / 38 cm
- Pre-loved vintage condition (mid-80s)
- Distressing on inner sleeves
- All original and intact Carhartt patches, buttons, and union tags
- Four front pockets, one inner safety pocket
- Union milled by United Garment Workers of America and sewn at Carhartt, Inc. in Dearborn, Michigan, USA
- One previous owner in San Diego, California, USA
- Restored and acid washed in-house at Gold Coast Dyes in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA