PENNSYLVANIA - Vintage 70s Carhartt Acid Washed Blanket Lined Chore Coat - Tan, Beige - Unisex Small
Precio habitual $145.00 USD
Precio habitualPrecio unitario por
Precio de oferta
If you're following @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "Pennsylvania."
Vintage 70s Carhartt Blanket Lined Chore Coat made in Carhartt's signature "duck" canvas fabric. Originally made in Carhartt's classic camel brown, it has now faded beautifully to a dark beige. Fully lined throughout the body and sleeves with a brown corduroy collar. Professionally cleaned, restored, and given a second life with light acid washing. The buttons on this coat feature Carhartt's 70s logo, and are the real gem!
I've labeled it as "misfit" 🙃 It arrived from its previous owner in a condition different than they originally described.
Quick Fit Guide:
- Unisex Small
- This coat is meant to have an oversized look
- Will fit a standard men's Small, and women's sizes 0-4
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
- Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 26.5 in / 67 cm
- Chest (Pit to pit): 21.5 in / 54.5 cm
- Pit to bottom hem: 16 in / 41 cm
- Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 21.5 in / 54.5 cm
Condition & Provenance:
- Pre-loved vintage condition
- Fully intact Carhartt patches
- Original and functional Carhartt brass buttons
- Four front pockets, one inner security pocket
- Right shoulder has been repaired; right underarm is frayed
- Inside left lining is frayed
- Illegible garment tags; cut, color, and buttons indicate it is from circa 1970
- Milled and sewn at Carhartt, Inc. in Dearborn, Michigan, USA
- One previous owner in Pennsylvania, USA
- Restored and acid washed by Gold Coast Dyes in Connecticut, USA
Fabric Details & Care:
- Outer color: Faded camel tan; acid washing in beige
- Outer fabric: 100% cotton canvas outer shell
- Inner color: Classic Carhartt blanket lining in blue, navy, and red stripes
- Inner fabric: 100% nylon blanket lining throughout body and sleeves
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang drying preferred