BEND - Vintage 90s Carhartt Acid Washed Blanket Lined Chore Coat - Black, White - Unisex Large
Precio habitualPrecio de oferta
Precio unitario/ por
No se pudo cargar la disponibilidad de retiro
If you're following @goldcoastdyes on socials, this coat is the "BEND."
* Due to the vintage nature of this garment, the exact measurements here may not correspond to a Carhartt size chart you will find online. For best results, measure a jacket that fits you best and compare it to the dimensions below.
Measurements & Details - Unisex Large - Blanket lined chore coat in black with acid washing in white/tan - Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 29 in / 74 cm - Chest (Pit to pit): 23.5 in / 60 cm - Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25 in / 64 cm - Pit to bottom hem: 18 in / 46 cm - Excellent vintage condition (mid-80s) - All original and intact Carhartt patches, buttons, and union tags - Two front pockets, functional snaps - Union milled by United Garment Workers of America and sewn at Carhartt, Inc. in Dearborn, Michigan, USA - One previous owner in Bend, Oregon, USA - Restored and acid washed in-house at Gold Coast Dyes in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
Fabric Details & Care
- Outer color: Faded black; acid washing in white
- Outer fabric: 100% cotton canvas outer shell
- Inner color: Classic Carhartt blanket lining in blue, navy, and red stripes
- Inner fabric: 100% nylon blanket lining throughout body and sleeves
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang drying preferred
Materials & Care
Al seleccionar una opción, se actualiza toda la página.